NADP provides allow list instructions to ensure our eCommunications and calling platforms are not being blocked by your company server.
- I don’t have a login. How do I create one?
- I’ve forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
- How do I update my profile information?
- How do I access the NADP Members Only section?
- Make sure you are logged into nadp.org, then go to the “Member’s Only” tab. Under this tab you can access all of the NADP Member’s Only resources.
The Knowledge Center
- I purchased a report. How do I download it?
- I purchased a live webinar. How do I access it the day of the broadcast?
- Also the morning of the broadcast, you will receive access instructions via email that look like this.
- I’m not receiving the member price after I login for something I am trying to purchase.
- If this happens, please contact us.
- How do I register for an NADP or CADP event?
Dental Interact (mynadp.org)
- How do I view an attachment to a discussion posting?
- How do I adjust how often I receive email notifications from a committee or group?
- How do I download an attendee list for an event?
- These instructions were for 2016 CONVERGE, but same steps apply for any event
- How can I download a roster of my committee?
- How do I find an NADP Member’s contact info via Di?
- The proper way to reply to discussions via email
- I have two email addresses. My di emails get forwarded to one email address. When I reply to a discussion via one of these email addresses, it says I don’t have access to this committee.
- In Dental Interact, you can only have 1 email address tied to your profile. So you need to decide which email address you would like tied to the account. We suggest the email account that you reply from is the account that should be tied to your Dental Interact. If you reply to a message from another email account, it will bounce back and say you do not have access to the committee. To ensure you email account is synced to your Di profile correctly, please contact us.