Partner with NADP
Let's Work Together to Improve Oral and Systemic Health for Americans
The National Association of Dental Plans wants to partner with your organization to drive awareness and action that improves oral and systemic health outcomes.
- Share educational content
- Explore other collaborative opportunities
- Promote the connection between oral health & overall health
Periodontal disease and tooth loss has been linked to increased risk of:
- Oral cancer and other cancers such as esophageal, lung and colorectal cancer
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Dementia and Alzheimer's disease
- Pre-term birth
- Impaired glycemic control
Did you know...
That only 51% of insured Americans visited the dentist in 2019? Consider that over 53,000 Americans will be diagnosed with Oral Cancer in 2020, and dentists play a vital role in early detection.