NADP On The Move
NADP continues representing our members and the dental benefits industry to key stakeholders and the media.
- American Dental Association Standards Committee on Dental Informatics (ADA SCDI):
- Dental Informatics Manager Brian Flynn served as the voice of the dental benefits industry at the recent American Dental Association Standards Committee on Dental Informatics in Chicago, March 12-16. SCDI develops informatics standards and technical reports to assist the dental profession with hardware and software selection, digital photography, interoperability, data security and more.
- Association of Dental Support Organizations (ADSO):
- Dental Informatics Manager Brian Flynn and Director of Membership and Communications Rene Chapin are representing the dental benefits industry at the Association of Dental Support Organizations Summit in Orlando, March 28-30.
- Provider Networks Summit:
- NADP Executive Director, Mike Adelberg, was one of ten attendees invited to participate in a one-day summit on improving provider network data and regulating provider networks convened by Quest Analytics in Nashville on March 27.
On March 23, NADP held a delegate / CEO call which presented a history and current overview of the association’s state advocacy activities and needs. Should you have additional questions, please contact us here.
- Connecticut Examiner: NADP Executive Director Mike Adelberg was quoted in a March 14 article by Sophia Muce, Effort to Force Transparency and Spending Minimums on Dental Insurers Stalls in the Legislature.