NADP Announces Resignation and Planned Transition for Executive Director
The National Association of Dental Plans (NADP) has announced that Executive Director Eme Augustini has decided to conclude her time with the Association in August 2022, marking the end of 10 years of service.
Augustini’s accomplishments for NADP and the dental benefits industry include:
- Representing the dental benefits industry in critical state and federal legislative and political discussions
- Establishing NADP’s Advocacy in Action Day in Washington, D.C. which has raised NADP’s profile in Congress
- Leading the Association through its first leadership transition
- Navigating the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on core services
- Developing the industry environmental scan and core elements of NADP’s five-year strategic plan
“For nearly ten years, it has been my privilege to serve NADP alongside our dedicated staff and volunteer leaders.” said Augustini. “As much as I enjoy leading our incredible team, I’m ready to explore new career challenges and opportunities outside the Association that has been my professional home for so long. This difficult decision was made easier by knowing the strength of our organization. With a dedicated staff and Board of Directors, NADP will continue to deliver member value and advance the industry as a strong champion for dental benefits.”
“We are grateful to Eme for her contributions and dedication to NADP and the dental benefits industry over the past decade, and for her leadership at a time of challenge, uncertainty, and opportunity for the Association and industry,” said NADP Board Chair Jeremy Hedrick. “We look forward to following the success of her career and are excited for the next chapter for the Association-which is well-positioned to continue advancing the industry, guided by our mission to improve consumer access to affordable, quality dental care.”
The Board of Directors will form a Search Committee and engage an executive search firm to conduct a national search for the organization’s next Executive Director. The Board’s focus will be to ensure a smooth transition that will drive meaningful value and the long-term success of the Association.