December 28, 2022
NADP Education Program Advanced Your Companies and Careers
NADP shined the light on key trends and challenges impacting the dental benefits industry through its webinar series and CONVERGE 2022.
Members gained insight into common challenges through educational and sponsored webinars, now available in the Recordings section of the Knowledge Center. Once again, members received complimentary registration for all webinars while non-members paid $99 for educational webinars. 2022 Webinars included:
- How Dental Treatments Reduce Oral Healthcare Costs (member briefing)
- Optimizing Member Engagement for Dental Plans (sponsored by Clarity)
- Industry Overview of Oral Health in America Report (member briefing)
- Driving Human-Centered Digital Innovation in the Dental Industry (sponsored by SkyGen)
As the first in-person dental benefits industry meeting in two years, CONVERGE 2022 exceeded expectations with record attendance and sponsorships, a sold-out Discovery Zone exhibit hall, and a stellar educational program. CONVERGE also featured a Virtual Event with educational content available through December 31, 2022.
One hundred percent (100%) of in-person attendees said they would recommend CONVERGE to a colleague, and ninety-four percent (94%) rated CONVERGE as good or excellent. Here are a few reasons why:
CONVERGE sessions were organized in featured three education tracks:
- Provider Relations and Care Delivery
- Strategic Business Insights
- Technology and Innovation
Presentation topics covered a wide range of trends and challenges impacting the dental benefits industry, including teledentistry, artificial intelligence, value-based care, electronic payments, fraud management and oral health under the Biden Administration.