Before the webinar, you should test your computer's capabilities before you log into a live event to make sure that your computer is properly set up to view the webinar by clicking here.
Beginning in 2020, in order to provide webinars on a complimentary basis with your membership, NADP is only offering streaming audio for webinars (no phone dial-in access).
If you are experiencing issues during a webinar with streaming audio, please try the following:
- Try clearing your internet browser cookies and cache. Here is how to do that.
- Please try another internet browser. For this webinar platform, we suggest downloading Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Streaming audio stopping and starting is often an issue on the users end of not having enough steady bandwidth. If you are experiencing this, we suggest not using WIFI and directly connecting to the internet with an ethernet cable if possible.
- If you are sharing connections with coworkers through a VPN or remote desktop software, that can also cause bandwidth issues. Please shut down any other program that may be eating up your internet bandwidth during the webinar.
- Here is a helpful resource on how to maximize the speed of your internet connection.
If none of the above work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 274-9390 for technical support